Tuesday 22 November 2011

IHSW and I have a new toy.....



Hello lovely bloggers, 

Well, after a great night's sleep and a really productive working at home day I am ready to post a proper post.  Blogger is finally picking up my IHSW progress pic - not sure what happened there, but here it is, La Belle Etoile SAL - I actually have done a little more on it last night - I have started the vine on the right hand side.  Sorry it is not ironed (me being lazy) and for some reason, every time I take a photo of this design the fabric colour comes out differently - Go figure!






Now, for the exciting news - a new camera!  I bought a Panasonic Lumix FH2 with two 8GB memory cards.  It is a really pretty blue colour - I can't wait to take some photos with it.  But, here are a couple of pics of it taken with my old camera:


Furio would like to take some pretty pictures, too.

Off to stitch and blog watch now, have a good evening/day everyone.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

9 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, your sal is looking so beautiful..lovely stitching..
congratulations for your new camera..furio is so sweet..keep well.love for you
hugs xx

beagleAnnie said...

Your new camera has a lovely color! Enjoy using it.

Shannon said...

Your SAL piece looks very nice! Congrats on your new camera! :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I also have a new camera and case in RED color! It's so fun that the cameras come in different colors now.

Linda said...

Your stitchy piece looks great. Love the blue camera.

Linda

Cheryll said...

It's always nice getting new toys... enjoy! :)

Joysze said...

Oooooh!! Love the color of your new toy, Kaye. :D Love your SAL pic too.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Love the new camera! the colour is stunning :D

Lynn said...

Love your SAL! Congrats on your new camera. It's a beauty!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...