12 Days of Christmas in Blogland - Day 6 - Stash Empire Building
Not a lot of stitching done so far today but I have had a good day:
- Had a sleep in
- Organised our visas for our March U.S. trip
- Had a very nice lunch out with friends
- Watched some Dr Who episodes in the afternoon
- Spent a couple of hours blogging and doing some online ordering of cross stitch stash (will post about it when they arrive)
- Finalised my UCJC projects
- Went for a swim and swam my 20 laps
- Cooked a yummy dinner - Linguini with Veal Stroganoff
- Now, I am just chilling out with DH and writing this post ... then I think that I will do some stitching on Mary Wigham - I haven't done any on her for a while
- But before I go, I must show you my latest stash items which arrived from 123 stitch yesterday:
I am doing a SAL with the 6 Fat men in March - so I am getting organised and the others I chose just because I like them,
Well, off to stitch now.
Hugs, Kaye xoxox
P.S. Don't forget to check out my 12 Days of Christmas in Blogland Giveaway and the other great giveaways listed on my sidebar.