Saturday 21 January 2012

Feeling much better and a shopping success...

Thank you yet again everyone for your support and kind wishes.  I am feeling so much better this evening as I relax with DH and watch "our" Lleyton playing really well against Raonic in the Australian Open.

The shopping expedition was very successful today - my DS and I managed Nonagerian wrangling around the huge Chadstone shopping mall most successfully.  It was decided that a new bed was not necessary after all - just some big European pillows and a new doona set to cover up the possibly "dangerous" corners of their existing bedhead.

This is the design which they chose - it is very nice and subtle colours - my mother really likes cream and gold (and there is little bit of pink in there for me - lol!)


More hot weather coming our way here in Melbourne:


At least the Australian Open is on - Hot Weather + Tennis = Lots of Stitching Time - Yay!


My Love and Friendship Exchange piece is coming along well this IHSW but you will have to wait until it has been sent and received to see a pic of it.

Last thing - check out the new Giveaways I have listed on my sidebar - a new one from Linsueray of a gorgeous bag and Nancy from the Victorian Motto Shoppe continues to be be oh so generous!

Update:  Lleyton looks like he is going to win the match - Come on, Lleyton!

Hugs,


12 comments:

cucki said...

Glad you are feeling better now..the design is looking very nice ..
Keep well.

gracie said...

Nice to her you are feeling better. The bed set is lovely.

beagleAnnie said...

Good news. I hope you are feeling better and better, Kaye.

BeckySC said...

((((so glad you are feeling better)))
Enjoy your weekend :)

Linda said...

Hi Kaye. I'm so glad that your feeling better. Anxiously waiting for Sunday.

Linda

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you are feeling better. Great new bedding. Lleyton played really well.

Joysze said...

Love the colors of your bedding, Kaye!! :D

Gill - That British Woman said...

pleased to hear you are feeling better. Love the bedding, very pretty,

Gill in Canada

sharine said...

How good is Lleyton this year?! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

mdgtjulie said...

Sounds like what I do on Sunday, except with football. (American football, that is!!) Lovely that you got some good stitchy time, Kaye, and glad that you've managed to survive the heat. We had an ice storm last night, so I'm wishing for some of that heat to come this way!! Hope I eventually get to see your pic!!

Nicola said...

So glad you are feeling better. I LOVE the bed linen. wishing you a good weekend.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great bedding :D Leyton played so well as did Tomic it's so sad that Tomic is now out.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...