About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 5 April 2013

Halloween Ornament SAL March finish....

Here is my latest Happy Dance for the Halloween Ornament SAL:



Black Oak Lane
28 ct Fabric 
Suggested threads and beads
JCS Halloween Ornament Collection 2012

hugs, 

17 comments:

sharine said...

Very nice finish:)

Linda said...

What a great ornament Kaye. Congrats on the finish. Are those beads around the outside.

Linda

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

What a fun piece! Congratulations on your finish and on keeping up, too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You're doing we'll with is challenge, this is another lovely design.
I'm actually keeping up too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry for typos, iPad autocorrect is sometimes useful, sometimes not!

Christine M said...

A lovely ornament Kaye.

Valma said...

beautiful stitching =)
I love this piece which is Halloween without too much Halloween in it =)
congrats for the beads, I never tried
have a great weekend
xxxxx

Shirlee said...

Looks great, as does everything you stitch : )

Denise said...

This is such a cute Halloween Ornament. I may have to look this one up and do.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Annette-California said...

Love your Halloween ornament! Congrats on your finish. love Annette

Mii Stitch said...

Nice Halloween stitch!! x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Cute finish! I love it :D

Claire said...

So cute.x

Deb said...

Adorable!!!!

Emma/Itzy said...

This is lovely!

Kate said...

A lovely finish. It looks great.

Catherine said...

Cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...