About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Weekend Baking....

I cooked up a storm on Sunday past...

I made Ginger Cupcakes with Lemon Drizzle icing from The English Kitchen blog.  I often bake some of her dishes - always a winner!




... and Coconut Macaroons....
The recipe is here, just from a random web search.



 I baked so much that I filled three tins worth - I will have to take some into my colleagues at work tomorrow!



And for dinner, I made Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni (recipe from the box!)

Yum!



I saved you some, so please join me in a cuppa!


hugs,

13 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Looks delicious, Kaye! Enjoy :D

Mii Stitch said...

Looks yummy Kaye!! My little one has been pestering me for some cupcakes... I will have to give in this weekend :D

cucki said...

Yummy day :)

ariadne said...

Yummy, I want something sweet now!AriadnefromGreece!

Shirlee said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am going to have to rethink moving to Melbourne : )

Valma said...

ho my ! it is so yummy =)
really want to cross the screen =D
xxx

Catherine said...

Scrumptious!

Pull the other thread said...

Yummy. They all look amazing.

Linda said...

You should warn a person Kaye. Not a good post to look at when your hungry. Everything looks yummy.

Linda

Christine M said...

Yum. I'll just put the kettle on!

Carol said...

Oh, yum!! Everything looks so wonderful, Kaye... think I need to go eat something now :)

AnaCristina said...

delicious!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Yummy! Thanks for the link... There are some great recipes on that blog :)
Put the kettle on I am on my way :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...