About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 7 June 2013

Perth stitching

Whilst it is difficult to get much stitching done when MIA, I did manage to get some more done on my June Halloween SAL piece and on one of my favourite WIPs, Mary Wigham.  Here are my pics:


Hugs, Kaye

17 comments:

sharine said...

Great stitching:)

Barb said...

Pictures of absolutely beautiful stitching!

Christine M said...

lovely stitching, Kaye.

cucki said...

Very pretty stitches x

Jan said...

Such pretty stitching

shez said...

lovely stitching Kaye.xx

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful work, Kaye! I love that fabric you're using for the Halloween SAL - what is it called?

Catherine said...

Great stitches!

Valma said...

beautiful great stitches =D
very beautiful colours on both pieces
Don't know if it's normal or not but the picture are almost half the screen ...
have a great deserved weekend
big hugs
xxx

Barb said...

Nice pieces, great job on them

Linda said...

Great progress on all pieces Kaye. I love the Halloween ornament.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on both pieces.
You're using such lovely colours to stitch with.

I agree with Valma, have you changed the width setting of your central column? I like the bigger pictures, they're so full of detail.

Lynn said...

Looking good!! That Halloween design is just adorable.

Shirlee said...

Lovely progress : )

Linda said...

They look great! Your are making nice progress...have a great day!!

SoCal Debbie said...

The Halloween design looks fantastic! Mary Wigham is so pretty and colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...