About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 26 July 2013

Sydney University

..... Well, here I am at the HTANSW (history conference) being held at the University of Sydney) - isn't this old building gorgeous?


Wish me luck for my presentation tomorrow.

Hugs, Kaye

P.S. here are some more of the Uni's interesting buildings.





16 comments:

Noela said...

All the best for tomorrow. Hugs.....

Sarah in Stitches said...

Good luck! :D

Linda said...

Good luck Kaye. I know you'll do good.

Linda

Brigitte said...

I'm sure your presentation will be great. And I'll keep my fingers crossed for your job.

cucki said...

Good luck dear x

KimM said...

Good luck - I'm sure you will be a star!

Melody said...

Gorgeous venue. I'm sure your presentation will be wonderful.

♥ Nia said...

Good luck!!! :D

Annette-California said...

Good luck! live Annette

Bernadett Rauski said...

The building is really gorgeous.:)
I wish you all the best,good luck for your presentation Kaye.:)

Hugs.:)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I used to work at Sydney Uni and loved the buildings there! They are just lovely! Good Luck with it all there Kaye!

Meari said...

Oooh, definitely a gorgeous building!

Ariana K. said...

Praying for you! You can do it!

Carol said...

The university looks lovely, Kaye--wishing you much success!!

Shirlee said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. I'm reading this blog post late so I can just say I hope your presentation was a success : )

Valma said...

what a beautiful place
reminds me my day in Oxford =D
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...