About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Thursday, 5 September 2013

Great Giveaway...

Linda Lee is having a surprise box giveaway, you can enter here.

You have until the 26th Sept to enter.

I must dash to work but I will try to post my TUSAL tonight (three month's worth!)

Have a great day everyone,

hugs,

3 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Good luck!! And thank for sharing :)

Stephie said...

Good Luck. Thank you for sharing this wonderful giveaway. xxx

Robin said...

Hi Kaye,

My, you have gathered a lot of orts! Which means you have been stitching, which is always a good thing!

Thank your for visiting my blog and leaving just a thoughful comment. It was so nice to hear from you.

Hugs,
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...