Monday 18 August 2014

Taking a little break from blogging .....

I am taking a little blogging break as I have been so busy at work (I have a new book going to press this week) plus I have finally caught the office cold/flu (thank you to all my dear colleagues, who are just so willing to share - lol!) and my Mac is playing up as it needs a good house cleaning (it has finally decided that I have too many photos and too many ebooks sitting on it clogging up the hard drive) as it is on a bit of a go slow at the moment.

I promise that I have been stitching and finishing some pieces for giveaways, etc, and I am reading and commenting on blogs, but I am finding it hard to add photos to iPhoto at the moment, so until I can get my laptop spring cleaned, I will leave the blogging for a while.

Promise to be back soon, with some finishes and my stitching progress, once my Mac and I are well again

Love you all,

hugs,


24 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Take care of yourself... I will be here when you return :)
smiles :)

Angela said...

Hope you feel better soon and you get your computer issues sorted out quickly. Take care :)

stitchersanon said...

I hope you feel better soon xxx Take care x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope you send those germs packing! Enjoy your break. We all need to at times xx

Christine M said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care and we'll see you when you get back!

gracie said...

We will be here when you return.

Shebafudge said...

I hope both you and your MAC feel better soon. I'll be waiting...

P.J. said...

You and MAC get well soon.

Linda said...

Don't be gone to long Kaye.

Linda

Barb said...

Blogging takes so much time, I'm not at all sure I could have done it while I was working. Retirement has it's advantages. Just take good care of yourself and when you are ready we will be happy to have you back!

Bea said...

Take care of yourself.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Hope you feel better soon, Kaye! :D

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Kaye, I hope to fix everything! I look forward to your return! I wish you good health!

Thoeria said...

Take care of yourself Kaye :) Will be waiting to see all the wonderful bits you've been working on during your "blog-break" :)

Noela said...

Have a nice break. Get well soon. Hugs.....

Mii Stitch said...

Wishing you & pc a speedy recovery xx

Vickie said...

A little break will help. Hope your feeling better soon.♥

KimM said...

Take care, Kaye! Drop a note when you and MAC are better.
hugs
xxx

Penny said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Kaye. Hope you feel better very soon. And hope your MAC enjoys its spring cleaning. :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Enjoy your break Kaye....hope you get it all sorted!

Faith... said...

Hurry back Kaye and I hope you feel better soon!

Frances said...

Hurry back soon!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sad face :-(

Come back soon!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Blogging breaks seem to be going around lately. Take care of yourself and do what needs to be done so we can see you soon!

(Says she who hasn't blogged in over a month!)

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...