Monday 20 October 2014

TP: Who's next?

I had a productive weekend....

On Saturday I finished my Christmas Ornie from this post.




I am so pleased with how this has turned out and I even had the perfect star button in my stash!

It is called "Home for Christmas" by Gentle Pursuit Designs and is on p. 22 of the JCS Christams Ornament 2014 magazine
I used 28 ct "Flax" Linen and mixed the threads up as I didn't have most of the suggested threads.

Then yesterday, I finished the Travelling Pattern, Lizzie Kate's "Life's a Stitch".  You can read all about where this TP has been in this post here.

I am so pleased how this has turned out.  This, too, has been stitched on 28 ct Flax Linen and, again, I have mixed up the colours, using threads from my WDW, Crescent Colours and Gentle Arts stash.




Now, as this is a Travelling Pattern, it needs to travel onto someone else.  
So, who would like to be the next lucky stitcher of this beautiful piece?
Please comment on this post to let me know, 

[Update: If you are interested, can you please specifically say if you would like the TP in your comment ? So that I know who to add to the draw. Thx, Kaye]  

It can travel anywhere in the world.
I will keep this open for a week (ie until next Monday, 27th October).

Have a great day everyone, 

hugs, 

21 comments:

gracie said...

I looked at this ornie in the magazine and thought it was nice, but now seeing it stitched, it is pretty. Nicely done.

Barb said...

Your hands have been very busy! The ornament is just beautiful and what a cute Life is a Stitch design!

Annette-California said...

Beautiful stitching! I've stitched Life's a Stitch so please don't enter me for the drawing. Love your color choices. love Annette

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes Kaye.

Linda

Bev C said...

Hello Kaye,

Two lovely finishes. Happiness is finding the perfect button or in this case star. It completes the design perfectly.

Happy days.
Bev.

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

I really like that! It's very, very pretty!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the lovely finish !!

Justine said...

Me me me! I've been stalking you! Love your Christmas ornie, it's gorgeous and how lucky that you had the perfect star in your stash?

cucki said...

Beautiful finish
Well done dear xx

Thoeria said...

Oh lovely stitching Kaye! Life certainly is a stitch :) I'd have loved to be considered but with our postal strike it's best that I not! I'll stalk whoever get's it next and hopefully by then this stupid strike will be over

Vickie said...

I plan to stitch that lovely ornament some time myself. =)
I have already done that TP. Yours is wonderful.

Maggee said...

Congrats on finishing your ornament--the star is PERFECT for it! Look forward to seeing the finish-finish! Here is that Traveling Pattern AGAIN, to remind me that I already HAVE the pattern and need to just do it already!! Gee! Yours looks great! Hugs!

Mii Stitch said...

Your version is just beautiful!
I have already stitch this TP before :)

Frances said...

I love that ornie!! How pretty! I have the magazine and will look it up! You did a great job and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished! I love to have buttons on hand, and it really is exciting when you find the perfect one!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

It was a great weekend:-)
Too much love embroidery!
Home for Christmas was a success !!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finish from the magazine and the TP too.

I have also stitched this TP (I made it in Christmas colours) so I will pass.

jhm said...

I would love for the TP to come to Indiana! It would be a great stitch and I have not owned it or stitched and would love to stitch it.
THanks for the chance for the TP tom come to Indiana.
Jackie
http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

Brigitte said...

So nice to have two finishes during one weekend. And they look so great.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching! Congrats on the two finishes :D Can't wait to see who gets the TP next!

Anthea said...

Beautiful stitching there Kaye - love the colours in the TP. I just stitched a different TP, so don't count me in the draw...

Sally said...

Love the ornament you stitched from this year's mag.

Your travelling pattern piece is gorgeous. Please don't include me as it had already visited me :)

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...