About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Monday, 19 December 2016

Final FNSI and IHSW for 2016 ....

For my final FNSI and IHSW for 2016, I picked up one of my favourite WIPs ...

'Twas the night by Sue Hillis Desigsn, I am using a mixture of the suggested floss and my own choices, stitching on 28 ct Mocha linen.  I think it is coming along very nicely, it is such a pretty design.


If you would like to see what everyone else got up to for IHSW and FNSI, please click on the links above.

Have a great day everyone, 

hugs, 




7 comments:

Julie said...

Growing well

Lesley said...

Looking great..very festive:)

Brigitte said...

This is a great project for your Friday Night stitching.
I hope that I will be able to revive my Friday Frolic stitching next year. I'll try hard ...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a great design. I love typography and the gorgeous variegated green you have used.

Bea said...

Lovely piece and a nice wrap up for this year.

Justine said...

What a lovely piece - those variegated threads are perfect! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Heather said...

I love this one! Great progress so far :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...