Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas ....


Wishing all of my very dear bloggy/crafty/cross stitchy friends the very Merriest of Christmases and a safe and Happy New Year.


I would also like to thank you all for your friendship, support, advice, encouragement and kindnesses to me over the past year.  My little piece of blog land means so much to me and it gives me great pleasure to know that this blog has, at times, been entertaining or helpful to you.

All the best for 2017.


hugs, 






12 comments:

Vickie said...

Merry, Blessed Christmas Kaye!

twinpeakprimitives said...

Merry Christmas to you to your family Kaye!

All the best♥

Barb said...

I always enjoy your blog Kaye. Thank you for giving me the joy of seeing your wonderful part of the world.All the blessings of Christmas to you and your family.

marly said...

Merry Christmas Kaye for the 4th time! It keeps disappearing before I hit the publish button so I'm hurrying to get in -

Bea said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Kaye. It has been a joy to get to know you.

AnaCristina said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Margaret said...

Merry Christmas, Kaye! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Merry Christmas!

Brigitte said...

I'm looking forward to another year enjoying your blog.

Melinda Forbes said...

Hat's off to you and your wonderful blog. I have learned so very much this year, and I do hope you will have several exciting adventures to share in 2017

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog, see the food and the stitching you post and maybe learn something new about your country. I truly appreciate and value our friendship over the years.

Heather said...

Merry Christmas I hope it was great!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...