Saturday 3 February 2018

Friday Night with Friends...

Ooops, just realised that last night's Friday Frolics coincided with Friday Night with Friends (FNwF) -  as it always does once a month, of course!

So, here is what I got up to stitching-wise yesterday....


A Christmas Witch update.....

I had a great stitching day, yesterday, for Friday Frolics and FNwF and managed to make great progress on The Christmas Witch.

This is where I started...


... and this is where I finished when I went to bed last night....



... and this is what she will look like once finished....


We are off to Ballarat for a couple of days to visit my Uncle and Aunt but I do plan to take this with me - so please do pop back later  to see how much more progress I make in the next two days.

You can see everyone else's FNwF projects by clicking here.

Have a great weekend everyone, 

hugs, 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaye beautiful stitching as usual,hope you have a lovely trip to Ballarat and hope you also have a lovely weekend xx

Linda said...

Awesome progress Kaye.

Linda

Barb said...

Oh Kaye, that is going to be such a fun stitch. I will enjoy watching it grow!!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitching, that is going to be amazing when it is finished.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a lovely chart, you did quite a bit too

Karen's Korner said...

You are making good progress. Enjoy your break away.

Susan said...

What a great design - enjoy your trip.

Julie said...

Looks like this one will grow quickly, good progress at your last sitting with it.
Enjoy your family time x

Kay said...

What a fabulous way to incorporate Christmas with halloween, you could keep this out twice in a year. x

Lin said...

What a fun sampler, lovely stitching. xx

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful stitching. I love the pattern :)

Margaret said...

This is such a cute design! Love seeing your progress.

rosey175 said...

oh my gosh, that's a great chart! I'm not one for primitive stitches but that whole design is so much fun. Took me a sec to find the cake though haha

Janet said...

Lovely work and you accomplished quite a bit. What a fun piece too!

Maria said...

Well done, you've made great progress on your cross stitch...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a fun and rather bizarre piece!!

Justine said...

What a fun stitch! I like the Oh for Pity's Sake! at the end.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...