Wednesday 21 March 2018

Beautiful Begonias.....

I haven't had a chance to show and tell all about our most recent trip to Ballarat to spend time with my dear Uncle and Aunt and attend the annual Begonia Festival.  As usual, we had a lovely time and the begonias were amazing.  But, I will let the photos do the talking.....






























Not begonias but these ceramic swans at one of the market stalls took my eye.


Stunning begonias, aren't they?  The festival is certainly well worth a visit if you ever get to that neck of the woods on the Labour Day weekend.


hugs, 

P.S.Don't forget my giveaway, click on the pic below if you would like to enter. Closes March 31st.


9 comments:

RJ said...

Oh my they are gorgeous!!! You must have had such a lovely day. I would have loved to have seen them with you, Kaye. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

gracie said...

Amazing...beautiful..thank you for sharing.

geeky Heather said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Beatiful flowers!
Hugs!

deb said...

Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures - looks like you had a lovely day.

Mary said...

I never knew begonias came in such variety!! Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

Such stunning begonias! I loved your tour, Kaye :)

Brigitte said...

These flowers are absolutely gorgeous, Kaye. And I can't get enough of seeing pictures of flowers as the real ones in nature still have to grow - when the snow will have disappeared.

Bethan said...

I'm not very good with flowers - I tend to kill them! But these are really lovely and colourful x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...