Friday 16 March 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018_ March Update

Yay! Pretty much on time for Gifted Gorgeousness this month!

Up first is a bit of a shoehorn GG project - Linen and Threads 2018 Mystery SAL which is a freebie on their website (hence the shoehorn into GG). I have been watching lots of wonderful cross stitchers make a start on this and I finally couldn't resist.

Here is my take on the design so far:


If you want to see what others are stitching, you can follow on the FB group here.

My second GG is my Americana SAL project: the Democratic Donkey, one of the Party Tarts by Plum Street Samplers, part of their Jack's Sweet Shoppe Series.

This was gifted to me by the gorgeous Sarah (from Sarah in Stitches) when we caught up on my recent stay in Dubai.  Thank you again, Sarah.



But, just a reminder, 

If you want to learn more about GG, just click on the pic below....



.... and if you want to see what everyone else GGed about this month, please click on the link below:

Gifted Gorgeousness March Link-Up Post


Two more things to say, just before I go, 

1. I wanted to remind you about my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.  It closes on March 31st.



2. Check out what I am stitching today for Friday Frolics this week, 


by clicking on the image below.....




hugs, 

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

I have already seen this free SAL on some blogs, in various stages and various colour combinations. Great that you also started it. It's so hard to resist when you like a design, isn't it? I think free designs are gifts from the designers and are great for Gifted Gorgeousness :)

Christine said...

Your new SAL looks beautiful

Elfie said...

Lovely stitching. I have enjoyed my little visit today.

Mary said...

They are both very pretty.

Carol said...

Love those colors in your version of the SAL, Kaye!

Beth in IL said...

Love your projects.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
Last year's L&T SAL was gorgeous but huge! Looking forward to following your progress on this year's project.

Julie said...

Nice start on the L&T SAL, so many differing versions of it.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...