Monday 26 March 2018

Ooops, I did it again....




... started a New SAL Blog, that is....... please click on the pic below to check out my NEW START SUNDAYS SAL blog.....


.... you will not only get to see ONE New Start, but TWO and a Happy Dance .....

Plus, just email me on kayedep@gmail.com if you would like to join in the fun!

Oh, how much I love a New Start and a New SAL blog - lol!  I hope that you do, too.

hugs, 


P.S. I would just like to invite you to take part in my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, please just click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.  It closes on March 31st.




2 comments:

gracie said...

Your new Sunday Starts sounds great...but I have been doing more tatting than stitching so I guess that leaves me out. I am sure many will be joining you and I will be watching all of you!

Brigitte said...

And you mean we should have a new start always on Sundays??? Lol. That could be a lot after a while, lol. But I *love* new starts. And there are so many projects that I still want to stitch. I know, it's insane but, please, count me in.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...