Tuesday 6 March 2018

Relaunch of 'Merica Monday....

As I have sadly neglected my Americana Stitching plus I was given a gorgeous Americana design to stitch, I am relaunching my 'Merica Mondays - the day that I stitch only Americana designs.

If you want to see what I stitched this past Monday, please click on the pic below.....  It will take you to the Americana SAL blog ....





                                                             hugs, 


P.S. The above design is called "Liberty Lane" and is by Country Cottage Needleworks. I stitched it a few years ago and chose to use my finished piece as the Blog Badge for the Americana SAL blog.  It is not, however, what I stitched on for 'Merica Monday this week.

4 comments:

RJ said...

What a fantastic stitch Kaye. Is it by Little House Needleworks? The colors are fabulous! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Barb said...

I did that one too. It is one of my favorites!

Mary said...

That is a gorgeous stitch!!! Neat idea to stitch Americana on Mondays!

Bethan said...

A lovely piece - as is the one you are currently working on. A great idea to have 'Merica Mondays. I look forward to seeing you progress x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...