Sunday 16 September 2018

Look what I just found!

During the Neverending Quest to clean out my Girl's Nest I found this yesterday.....


Boy, was I happy! I had been wondering where it was for quite a while now and, of course, I am looking closely at the Christmas Ornament issues for each of these years. It is so fascinating to see how the designs have changed in style since 2001 to the most recent issue last year. Also to see which designers are still designing now.

I am proposing stitching the designs from each year of the JCS Christmas Ornament Magazine from 2001 to 2010 as one of the Themes for 2019 for the Christmas Ornie SAL.

I am so enjoying looking through all of these magazines - what a treat!

.... and I promise, a stitchy update very soon.

hugs, 


9 comments:

Julie said...

It's amazing where stash hides.... always under our noses isn't it lol.

Astrids dragon said...

Always nice to find your "hidden" stash! And perfect for the SAL.

Helen said...

Oh I love going through my old magazines, amazing how fabrics and designs change. Love them, enjoy.xx

Barb said...

Glad you found that "lost" item. It feels so good when you do find things that have just disappeared! Happens to me quite a bit!

Margaret said...

Yay for finding this! I hate when I lose things. I have it as well. What I don't have is a laptop with a CD slot. Sigh.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

It's like shopping in your own closet!

RJ said...

What a treat to find something you really wanted. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

ricketyjo said...

Brilliant! Always fun digging out something you've not seen for a while, it's like shopping all over again! Hope you find some good things in there to stitch!

Carol said...

What a great find--glad it appeared and you can admire it in your new home, Kaye :)

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...