Tuesday 6 November 2018

Over indulging.....

... in a pretty diary for 2019, that is.

Every year, in a vain attempt to keep myself organised, I buy the French Country Diary.  This is an absolutely stunning diary with gorgeous French pictures on every page.  Let me show you....













Gorgeous, isn't it?

Well worth the few extra pennies to have something so beautiful to use every day of the year.

Thanks for visiting and for all of your comments, I do so appreciate them.

Oh, if you would like to see what my latest New Start Sunday piece is, please click here.

hugs, 

P.S. Click on this pic below to find out all about my latest Giveaway - closes next Sunday.





7 comments:

Barb said...

It certainly is a pretty calendar!

Lin said...

Looks beautiful Kaye. xx

Margaret said...

I do love a good journal!

Julie said...

I hope you get to use your journal with lots of exciting notes in next year in your new home.

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous journal Kaye, I always seem to buy the same boring one without pictures, might be tempted this year on getting a different one.

Bethan said...

I can see why you like this so much! x

rosey175 said...

I am trying to become more organized in life so I thought I'd try a planner this year, if I can find one that won't break the bank! I never realized they were such a Big Thing. Your calendar is lovely!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...