Sunday 5 March 2017

New Blog on the Block!






My very dear friend, Jo, from Serendipitous Stitching has come up with another brilliant idea. 

Was she going to let a little thing like the closing of a magazine, Cross Stitch Collection Magazine stop her from enjoying her favourite section, Blogger of the Month?

NO, SHE WASN'T! 

So, we now have a new blog on the block  - Blogger of the Week - run by the overbrimming-with-talent dear Jo herself.

She has sent some questionnaires out to various bloggers and the blog will feature one interview per week.  

Jo, really wants to feature both old and new bloggers, so please do contact her via the new blog if you would like to be included.

The first Blogger is already being featured.  So, please click on the link below to see who it is (and, who knows, I may be lucky enough to be featured one day soon - lol!)



On another note, I would like to congratulate Jo for being a runner up at the British Craft Awards.


She is such a wonderful blogger and stitcher and is definitely one of my greatest inspirations in both fields as well as having become one of my very bestest online friends (maybe one day we will get to meet in person, Jo).  So, I am absolutely thrilled that she has received some well-deserved recognition.

Congratulations, my very dear friend.


hugs, 




13 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes, Jo has created an awesome new blog. She works so hard for us all to have a LOT of fun!!

Kerryp77 said...

Jo really is an inspiration as a stitcher and a blogger, I love reading her posts, I'll be awaiting each BOTW post with great anticipation!

Julie said...

Jo's new blog is lovely, it was great to read about her first participant.....

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Aw, I'm blushing now! I really think it's time you visited your daughter and took a side trip to East Anglia!

gracie said...

I too filled out a questionnaire...so I hope many others will too for Jo's new blog.

Anonymous said...

HI Kaye,thankyou I will go check it out.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Jo is a very active blogger who always aims to get others involved which is great:) I will look out for your contribution Kaye.

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Kaye,
Yes, another wonderful idea from Jo!
Such fun to read!
Great post, Kaye!
Barbara x

Ariadne said...

Yes one more of Jo's great ideas!AriadnefromGreece!

Melinda Forbes said...

Shout out to Jo and looking forward to reading all of her featured blogs. I love the blogging world.

Anthea said...

Jo is certainly a great inspiration & encouragement in the blogosphere, it's great to see her efforts be recognised.
What a great idea for the new blog!

Cheryll said...

Congrats Jo...

Heather said...

Just finished reading it :)

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...