Saturday 10 April 2021

Fully Finished Gallery SAL_April Report + April FNwF

 So, it is that time of the month again - time to show off my Fully Finished Objects...

                                       

 Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

This is a great SAL, designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed or in my case, in a drawer! The idea is to link up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month)..... 

So, how did I go this month?  Well, not as highly successful as earlier months, with only TWO FFOs this month: giving me a running total of FFOs for 2021 of TWENTY-ONE!

My first FFO is this cute bib which I found when I was tidying up my sewing room in preparation for our big move to the Front House in about two week's time. Now, I have had this big in my stash for a very long time and every time I "found" it, I would think to myself that I really needed to do something with it.  Well, anyway, I found it again on Thursday and then only seconds later I found the perfect pattern of beachy designs for it, borrowed the alphabet from my latest new start, Margaret Bodin's Work 1802 and Bob's your Uncle - it was all stitched up!  

The bib and the beachy designs are just perfect as this bib is destined for my very dear friend, Lisa's first grandson who often visits them at their holiday house at the beach. 





My second FFO is, of course, my Happy Easter which you would have seen a couple of posts ago.




This was a freebie from My Fanny Designs, which you can find here.


Last night was Friday Night with Friends, so here is my Friday Night with Friends_April 2021 edition


... this is a virtual sew-in hosted by the lovely Cheryll from Gone Stitchin'. Click on the logo above to see what everyone else worked on this past Friday night.
 I put a few stitches into Margaret Bodin...


Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 


12 comments:

Sheryl said...

The bib is really pretty, it just needed that finishing touch and I love how you have finished the little Easter pillow, the gingham ribbons and added bunny are perfect.

Clare-Aimetu said...

A very cute bib and it's always nice to see stitching finishes your Easter finish is lovely.

Fiona said...

well done, lots of lovely things finished...
Hugz

Susie H said...

That Beachy Bib is ADORABLE. I remember having terry towel bibs for my kids. I should try to find a pattern one day. Thanks for the embroidery links. See you next month!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Such a cute bib and I do like the Easter freebie too.

Carol said...

Such a cute big, Kaye--boy, my little grandson could use something like that. He hates having a plastic bib on at mealtime! Love the Easter freebie--thanks so much for the link. And enjoy your week ahead :)

Barb said...

Oh my goodness, that bib is delightful. The perfect gift to a baby visiting a beach!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lovely stitchings, wonderful finished projects. Congratulations. The bib is just gorgeous.

Maria said...

Lovely bib and so nice to have completed your projects.

Astrids dragon said...

What an adorable bib, you found the perfect pattern for it.
Love that Easter pillow, so sweet.

Karen's Korner said...

Gorgeous bib and a very productive time.

Cheryll said...

Lovely stitching on all your projects Kaye... xox

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...