Saturday 20 February 2021

FNSI Report_February 2021

Well, another  month seems to have rolled by swifty and here we are again for Friday Night Sew In (FNSI), which segues, of course, into International Hermit & Stitch Weekend but more of that in a later post.

I started off with a bit of finishing.... although this is not yet finished but will be end of today (Saturday). So, there will be a big reveal on my IHSW post on Monday.


... and then a bit more on something else (if you are wondering what I am watching, it is Season 2 of A Discovery of Witches).


which did turn into a Fully Finished Object! Yay! Happy Dance around the house!

Christmas Goose by Stacy Nash


Luckily I had bought this navy blue bobble trim just the day before at Spotlight (on Sale natch!).  I really love the contrast of the red and blue and love this fabric for the back.

... I also stitched a little on this design from design from Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue 2007. It is Julia Lucas Designs - Deck the Halls. 



Lastly, I did also stitch a bit more on the first of the baby quilts but I will show a progress pic on my IHSW post.  So, that is about it for now - I've been to a 7:15am Aquarobics class and done some gardening so now it is stitching time again (or maybe a nap after that early start - lol).

Click on the FNSI logo below, if you would like to see what everyone else got up to last evening.

OR

Visit the new FB page  


But before I go, I did want to remind you to check out my 1000th Post Giveaway

which I would love you to enter.

Stay safe and well, my dear friends. 

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

15 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

A finish and a near finish...you must be pleased.

butterfly said...

Nice finish and love your Material.
Enjoy your day.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finish and nearly there ... I had issues with my sewing machine this week, I am seriously thinking of changing it.

Robin said...

Great work all around. And 1000 posts! Congrats.

Mary said...

Christmas goose is so cute and I love your finishing fabric and colors. Great job!!

Lin said...

That blue bobble trim is just perfect on your beautiful finish. xx

Jeanette said...

Love your finish, it's lovely. Hugs, xx

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your pillow turned out nice. Congratulations for a finish.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your Christmas goose finish! So cute! xx

marly said...

I do like that brighter blue, what a great match. And the goose isn't the only one getting fat!!

Vicki said...

Nice FFO. My viewing of choice on Friday night was the first episode of A Discovery of Witches.

Astrids dragon said...

That trim is the perfect for your finish, it looks great!

Susie H said...

The Christmas Goose is a fantastic finish and that backing is perfect. How timely for the purchase of the pom pom trim! Good job!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finish , the pom-poms trim is fabulous!
I signed up for the FNSI and posted on the FB page which is just as well because I forgot to mention it in my blog post on Monday!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely finish!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...