Sunday 14 March 2021

Fully Finished Gallery SAL_March 2021 Report + March TUSAL report

I seem to have had a very busy week or so, so it has taken me some time to post again but some of what I was busy with was FFOing for this SAL - so all good!

 So, it is that time of the month again - time to show off my Fully Finished Objects...

                                       

 Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

This is a great SAL, designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed or in my case, in a drawer! The idea is to link up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month)..... 

So, how did I go this month?  It was an excellent month, I think, with another TEN FFOs this month: giving me a running total of FFOs for 2021 of NINETEEN!

The most recent finishes (not yet shown on this blog) are in the pic, below:


#1 and #2: Two Santas from Prairie Schooler "Santas and Snowmen", Book #151.




#3  Is a Snowman, also from Prairie Schooler "Santas and Snowmen", Book #151.


All three were finished in the same way with a red spot fabric, a red, green and gold twisted cord and a red gingham bow and a button. For the snowman design, I found this very cute snowman button in my button box (sorry that the pic is a bit blurred).


All three were finished with this rather cute fabric showing a red truck carrying a Christmas tree.

#4 Is an iceskater which I think is from a JCS Christmas Ornie Mag but not sure which one (for a former librarian I keep terrible records, don't I - lol!)


I used this cute polar bear and snowflakes to fabric on the back.


#5 is a Grandma Kringle's design - cute, isn't it?


Finished on the back with this cute blue and white Christmas tree fabbie.


#6 is also from a JCS Christmas Ornie Magazine but again, not sure which one (don't let the 2019 on it fool you - it is not the 2019 edition).





The other four FFOs have been showcased in earlier posts this month, which you can read here: Christmas Goose and here: Stitching Bee, Sweet Land of Liberty and A Spot of Spring.

You can check out what everyone else Fully Finished this month here.

And to finish off, here is my TUSAL for the month, guarded zealously by Furio - lol!



... and If you are wondering what I am talking about, TUSAL stands for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long, where we post each month's collection of ORTs (Old Ratty Threads). You can read all about it by clicking on the pic below:

Tusal

If you would like to see everyone else's TUSAL reports for February, please go to Daffycat's Blog and check out the comments section,


OR

You can visit the FB group

Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful Christmas stitching , you have been busy .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finishes! I only get that many if I scrapbook a batch, not the fancy pillow finishes.
Disgraceful record keeping, you'll lose your Sshhhhh sign and date stamp at this rate!

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

You have been busy stitching. I love your ORTs guardian.

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, so many beautiful Christmas finishes, good for you! I can't pick a favourite because I love them all.
Awe, sweet Furio, he's such a cutie.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...