About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Saturday, 9 July 2011

"A Saturday night in Eaglemont"

Hi everyone,

I am home alone tonight (except for DFIL, who lives with us but always goes to bed early) with the two kittens for company - Yay! Eldest son is in Lorne with his lovely girlfriend.  My darling daughter is at work and youngest son has gone to the footy with DH - go the mighty Tigers!

So, I am planning to get lots more stitching done on Lizzie, watch some TV, at the moment I am watching "Great Film Romances" on Foxtel and eat some cake:

Pink Rose Marble Cake
So,  a good night is in store for me, as I snuggle under a quilt and start my stitching.

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

3 comments:

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Hope you had a lovely evening to yourself! I'm looking forward to having one of those... if I can ever get my hubby to take the kids somewhere LOL =)

Kaisievic said...

I did, thanks Lauren and I got lots of stitching done, even with Furio "helping". How old are your kids? cheers Kaye xox

MysteryKnitter said...

Happy stitching moments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...