Thursday 22 December 2011

Advent Calendar Day 22

Today is my turn to post for the online Advent calendar organised by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching.  Such a clever idea.  Please go to her blog to check them all out.

Here are my Christmas photos - what word does my quilting spell?





Why NOEL, of course.

Every second Christmas we host a large family gathering (my younger sister hosts the alternate year) where my DH bbqs a pork belly and we have it with all the fixings.  Then it is plum pudding and sometimes ice cream plum pudding to finish.  We have a lovely time.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow bloggers.

Kaye

P.S. Don't forget to check out the giveaways on the right hand sidebar.

8 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

What a gorgeous banner! Happy Xmas x

Cheryll said...

I like your banner...very cute!
Enjoy the holidays! :)

cucki said...

i love the banner too..sweet post..
hugs cucki xx

Joysze said...

Love the quilted banner, Kaye. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

beagleAnnie said...

Such a joyful banner! I love it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for posting, I love your banner.
BBQ pork belly and ice-cream plum pudding, hmmm, interesting Christmas dinner!
Enjoy your Christmas xx

Anne said...

It spells Noel!!! What a lovely quilted design Kaye!! It's gorgeous!!

That dinner sounds divine!! Mmmm pork belly and plum pudding!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Hugs!

Anne

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What a great banner,I love it. Happy Christmas to you.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...