Sunday 28 April 2013

A lovely RAK surprise...


I was so thrilled and excited to come home from work to find this great RAK from Melissa waiting for me.

Melissa had checked out my Wishlist on 123 Stitch and chose these Lizzie Kate patterns to send to me - thank you so much Melissa, I am so very happy with your gifts.  I am part of the Christmas Ornament SAL 2013 so these Christmas designs will really help me with my ornament stitching.

















The lovely Melissa also sent me these cute red and white buttons to help embellish the designs.

Melissa must have also picked up on my love of travel and history because she sent me this great post card of the Gateway Arch which commemorates Thomas Jefferson and symbolises the door to the American West in St. Louis, her hometown.


Melissa, I am so overwhelmed by your generosity,  Thank you again,

hugs, 

17 comments:

Becca said...

Not sure what RAK is but these sure are cute x

Gill - That British Woman said...

what a lovely random act of kindness, you deserve them.

I have posted a link to a new to me cross stitch store that I think you will like.

Gill in Canada

Anne said...

Aww, how sweet of Melissa to send you all of those charts!! Yay Kaye!! I'm sure you will love stitching them!

Hugs

Christine M said...

I love the patterns Melissa has sent you. They'll keep you busy Kaye!

Anonymous said...

wow Kaye thats one awesome parcel to receive.xx

Annette-California said...

How incredible of Mellisa to you RAK's. WOW fabulous charts. I bet you were very surprised:) Lovely.
love Annette

Catherine said...

Great goodies!!!

Shirlee said...

Lovely gifts! Melissa is a sweet lady : )

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely rak!!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Fantastic RAK! Wow, that was so generous of her :D

Emma/Itzy said...

How lovely!

Linda said...

What a great RAK Kaye. Another SAL some year. I have them in my stash. Are you going to stitch them separately or all on one.

Linda

Valma said...

amazing RAK =)
Melissa is a sweetheart, you've been blessed
enjoy sweetie
big hugs
xxx

valerie said...

What a lovely RAK from Melissa! I stitched this project and it was such fun! Hope you enjoy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely thing to do. Stitching friends really are the best!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow!! What a wonderful gift from Melissa :)
Absolutely delightful charts for you stitch... Such a fabulous surprise for you :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow, what a fantastic RAK!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...