A Happy Easter....
Well, despite a few "Downs" this past Easter weekend:
- Dear BIL being taken to hospital with pneumonia on Thursday but luckily he responded quickly to strong antibiotics and was sent home on Good Friday
- The garage door (which opens from the lane to our backyard where we park our four cars (!) - now both DD and DS2 drive we have a carpark! lol!) broke down on Good Friday - no way to get it fixed for two weeks!
- Rushing DD to the 24 hour clinic to get a tetanus shot on Easter Sunday morning after she cut her foot badly at her work late on Saturday night on a rusty metal container
We managed to have some great "Ups" over the long weekend;
- Visited the Mornington Farmer's Market on Saturday (see last post)
- Caught up with 6 or 7 episodes of "Downton Abbey" - such a treat!
- My Dear Uncle came to stay for a few days, here is on the right (TraderVic on the left) enjoying a nice glass of red wine
- Caught up with friends and family
- Lots of baking
|Chocolate Fudge Cake|
|DS1 made a delicious Key Lime Pie|
- Plus I made some delicious Lentil Soup and Tuna patties on Good Friday and a hearty Lamb and Vegetable Soup on Easter Monday (no pics, sorry)
- Plus, of course, lots of stitching:
- Some progress on The Faerie Queene:
- ..and lots of progress on Autumn in New York:
So, in all a Happy Easter,
I would love to hear all about yours, so please let me know.