My very dear SSF, Kim, from Wisdom with Needle and Thread, is having a month long giveaway to celebrate her Blogaversary.
Here are some details ("borrowed" directly from her blog - I hope you don't mind, dear Kim - lol!)
Week Two Giveaway....
I love the magazine "Needlepoint Now". It has loads of ideas, different stitches to try and projects to make. The one I'm giving away is from February 2014....and is one of my favorites. Keeping with the "heart theme", I'm including a Queen of Hearts box (with undisclosed goodies inside <G>), and a pattern, with material, to make the "Heart in Hand" pinkeep.
Here are the details:
- Each week I'll host a give away - the prizes will be posted on Mondays (February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th......yes it's a LEAP year ;)).
- Everyone who comments on that week's post will be eligible to win the gift of the week from me.
- Open to everyone - worldwide
- The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on the following Sunday (February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 6th) at NOON CST.
- Please, PLEASE....if your name is drawn and you are a no-reply-blogger.....I'm sorry....I won't be able to contact you unless you've included your email in your comment. If so, another name will be drawn.
- Please feel free to invite a friend to take part in this fun.
- You do NOT have to be a follower, but I'd love it if someone isn't and became one of my followers.
So, please hop over to Kim's absolutely gorgeous blog, Wisdom with Needle and Thread, to take part in all of the fun.
LindaLee from Lov'N My Stitches is having a great giveaway of a Spring Box (and I think for her overseas followers, it will be a $25 123 Stitch voucher).
Here is what she has to say about her giveaway....
The box is a shoe box size and one that can be used for storage later. There will be stitchy items in there I'm sure, but keep in mind that spring is right around the corner, so there will be springy items as well and a few fun things. I'm excited about doing this, so let's go. You can start with this post under the comments leaving your information.
So, pop over to this post to join in LindaLee's fun times.