About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Monday, 17 October 2016

An early IHSW this month...

Our IHSW hostess with the mostest, Joysze from Random Ramblings, has decreed an early IHSW (and possibly extra) this month.

So, without more ado, here is the piece that worked on this weekend - I picked it up on Friday night as a WIP for Friday Frolics and kept working on it all weekend and finished it this morning.



Share the Spirit
Eudora Designs (possible a freebie - not sure)
28 ct Willow Linen
Floss: Victoria Motto Shoppe Christmas Green and Red

You can check out everyone else's IHSW updates here.


hugs, 

16 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely finish,definitely a productive IHSW:)

Linda said...

Congrats on the pretty finish Kaye.

Linda

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Wow, quickly finished, I congratulate you!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish, love the traditional colours.

Bea said...

Wonderful finish Kaye, a very successful IHSW!

Carol said...

Very cute finish, Kaye!

Barb said...

What a pretty Christmas design, the colors are perfect!

Justine said...

Great finish in plenty of time too!

Guarantee Bullion Tips said...

nice article,keep sharing...

MCX Tips in Crude Oil Only

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful finish! I love that fabric.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Congratulations on your finish!

Sasha said...

Yay, a finish! Looks great!

Julie said...

Delightful finish, that really appeals to my taste

Brigitte said...

A really productive IHSW. Great finish, Kaye.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks great :D

Heather said...

Congrats it's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...