2018 ONLINE ADVENT CALENDAR - DECEMBER 3rd
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Here is Day Three of Serendipitous Jo's Online Advent Calendar
Jo always sets us a little task for our blog post; we have to answer a Christmassy question:
What is your favourite Christmas song?
That is an easy question for me to answer: The Little Drummer Boy.
Here is Pentonix (whom you have seen many times on my blog), singing it 'a capella'.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone,
Now, please don't forget to visit the Advent Calendar on Jo's blog each day up until the Big Day!
P.S. Sorry that I have been absent from my blog for the past little while, there are lots of reasons:
1. We are moving house in sixteen days! (Wednesday, 19th December)
2. We have to go to Sydney for four days for a wedding the weekend before (very happy to be asked to the wedding but wish it was any other weekend but that one).
3. The utility companies (gas, electricity and telephone) are being *%$# (you fill in the blank) about getting everything connected, so we will be moving with the possibility of no power or gas for a few days.
4. We have had four extra people in the house off and on over the past two weeks, which has meant lots of time socialising and (extra housework, too).
5. We are using a portable modem at the moment which is going through gigs at a huge rate, so I have been trying to minimise my internet usage.
6. ... and I am still packing up stuff (how do we have so much???????)
P.P.S. To the winners of my last giveaway - I have not forgotten but see the reasons above as to why I haven't posted anything yet - lol!