Tuesday 13 April 2021

TUSAL Report_April 2011 Update

 Okay, TUSAL time again, here are my April ORTs....   Travel ORTs on the left and home ORTs on the right, sitting with a pile of my latest Stash Empire acquistions (some lovely fabric for finishing Christmas Ornies).


... and here are all of this year's ORTs so far in my ORT jar.



If you are wondering what I am talking about, TUSAL stands for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long, where we post each month's collection of ORTs (Old Ratty Threads). You can read all about it by clicking on the pic below:

Tusal

If you would like to see everyone else's TUSAL reports for February, please go to Daffycat's Blog and check out the comments section (please note, Sharon has not yet put up her April post so this link to her March post),


OR

You can visit the FB group

Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

6 comments:

Carm said...

My orts are usually on my clothes and I leave a trail, LOL!

Clare-Aimetu said...

A good collection of orts, my thread goes everywhere (not intentionally), Hubby is always asking if I need 'this bit'

butterfly said...

Looks like you have been a busy bee , I put my ones out for birds nests ha.

Deb said...

You have a nice collection of orts.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What lovely finishing fabrics. It's enough to make me want to actually finish some ornies!

Barb said...

I broke my ort jar some time ago. I really need to find a new one!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...