About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 9 September 2011

Great Giveaway

Hello lovely bloggers,

I just wanted to let you know about Jo at Serendipitious Stitching.  She is celebrating her 100th follower.

You can check out her fabulous Giveaway here

I would also like to welcome my latest followers.  Hi to you all, I hope that you enjoy my blog.  I know that I enjoy exploring your blogs.

Happy Stitching to all this weekend,

Bye for now,

love Kaye xoxox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...