.... after all of hard work Antiquing, it was time for lunch at Bad Habits Cafe at the Convent Gallery in Daylesford.
It is such a beautiful old building with gorgeous gardens!
My lunch.... Chicken and Leek in filo pastry with salad.
Marie's lunch... Calamari salad
Our shared dessert - beautiful fresh scones with jam and cream.
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures, next post I will show you the art gallery at the Convent.
Have a great day (it is a wild and stormy day today here in Melbourne).
hugs,






















13 comments:
Lovely photos, Kaye. It's probably over 20 years since I've been there.
Between yesterday and today's posts, it looks like a wonderful day. The food looks yummy and I love your purchases. And what's better than time spent with a good friend?
Yummy .....
Thank you, I see a country where not going!
It is such a beautiful spot
Great pictures Kaye and lunch looks yummy.
Linda
Hello Kaye,
What lovely gardens surround the old convent. Thanks for sharing.
Happy days.
Bev.
That really is a lovely place. I love the name of the cafe too. lol! So funny!
What a gorgeous place to visit.
What a grand day! Love the photos - especially the nun ;)
xxx
Beautiful gardens and the lunches looked yummy. A great way to celebrate your big day!
Thanks so much for sharing. Daylesford is one of my favourite places.
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing :D
Wow! Looks like a lovely place to visit and eat... Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment