About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 23 August 2013

Look what I won.....

.... I was lucky enough to win this great Just Nan design "Queen of the Needle" and scissor keep in a giveaway held by Kim from Wisdom with Needle and Thread.

Lucky me!






Isn't it pretty?

Thank you so much, dear Kim.

hugs,

20 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Kaye. You're on a roll. Congrats on the great win.

Linda

Bernadett Rauski said...

Lovely gifts Kaye.:)Congratulations.:)
Use them in health and laughter.:)

Bernadett

Barb said...

The mail has been very kind to you!!

shez said...

congrats kaye on your lovely win.xx

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Congratulations on your win, the little rose charm that goes with the pattern is just lovely :)

Catherine said...

Beautiful win!

Christine M said...

Congratulations on your lovely win Kaye.

Valma said...

Wow, very beautiful
lucky you =)
I love just nan, I missed their over over cute mouse & we can't find it anymore...
enjoy your new gifts
xxxxx

Annette-California said...

Congratulations on your win! Very Beautiful gifts - WOW.
love Annette

Miss Lilly said...

Congratulations! It's a lovely chart. It's on my ever increasing 'to stitch' pile :)

meggie said...

Congratulations it's beautiful!
Have a good weekend Kaye (:

ricketyjo said...

It's lovely!!! Congratulations!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations Kaye!

Stephie said...

Wow, those gifts looks awesome :) Can't wait to see what you use the embellishments for

cucki said...

Congrats dear x

Mii Stitch said...

Your post person has been really busy delivering stitching stuff to your place recently! :D Congrats on your win, it's a lovely chart x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congrats, Kaye! That's going to be a lot of fun to stitch up. :D

♥ Nia said...

Lucky you :D congrats!!!

Melody said...

Wow, such a gorgeous prize

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats. Lovely win :)
It's lovely to see you having some happy days with all the stuff that you have going on :)
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...