Friday 2 December 2016

TUSAL Post (late as usual!)

Oh dear, late with my TUSAL post again!

Here are my ORTs for the last New Moon on October 29th.....




... and here is the year's worth, so far.....


Just as well there is only one more New Moon for the year, as my TUSAL jar is full to bursting!

If you want to see what the other TUSALers got up to this month, please visit Daffycat's post and click on the comments link.

Have a great day, 


P.S. Please come back to visit me later today when I hope to have my Smalls SAL post up (also a few day's late - oh well!)

P.P.S. Also, don't forget to visit dear Jo's Online Advent Calendar each day up until Christmas.

2 comments:

Bea said...

That is one full jar, but good memories of lovely projects.

Heather said...

That's a lot of progress!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...