Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Well, I am taking part in Jo's Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop, however, I have just had a nice sleep in (my first for ages) and just come downstairs to take a new photo for the blog hop to find that my camera battery is dead!

So, I will have to go with the photo of my one and only stitched chick!  (My plan was to get this piece finished by today but it was not to be!). Once my camera is charged, I will try to take some artistic photos of Easter chocolates - yum!


My letter for the Blog Hop is 


'I'

(that is a capital 'i')

The next blog you need to bunny hop to is the lovely Astrid's

Have fun everyone and Happy Easter.


hugs,

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi.
What a pretty chick!!!!

gracie said...

Cute chick...you too!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Bummer about the camera but you chick is very cute! Blessings to you Kaye for a lovely Easter xo

Christine said...

Happy Easter. That is one seriously cute little chick

Trace4J said...

Lovin that sweet little chickie friend
.
Wishing you a Happy Easter .

AnaCristina said...

Happy Easter.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kate said...

Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

An adorable little chick. Happy Easter.

Parsley said...

Happy Easter!

Lynn said...

Your chick is very sweet! I hope you have a very Happy Easter!

Mouse said...

awwwww think I can cope just about with out any choccies with seeing the wee chick ... my battery has just run out too ... Happy Easter :) love mouse xxxxxx

Valma said...

this chick is really cute =)
can't wait to see your artistic pictures =D
Happy Easter sweetie
xxxx

Minnie said...

Have a Happy Easter.

Gwen said...

Cute chick.

Dirty Martini Queen said...

What a sweet little chickie
Hoppy Easter,
Donna

Vickie said...

A sweet, little chick. A Happy, Blessed Easter to you.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Happy Easter, Kaye! :D

Ranae said...

Happy Easter!!!

Mii Stitch said...

Cute little chick! Mine was offered to my son's teacher :D Hope you get your camera sorted... Looking forward to the choccie photo. Happy Easter x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...