Saturday 23 November 2013

Thank you to all of my dear Bloggy friends....

I so want to thank all of you for comments and messages of support after my last post.  They mean a lot to me.  I am trying to respond to all of the emails but I am not sure if I am going to be able to get back to you all in a timely fashion. But I do thank you all and I am so grateful for all of your love, support and prayers.

Just to give you an update:

DFIL is coming home (he lives with us) from hospital today - his pneumonia is better but we are still waiting for the test results about the lesion on his lung.

My mother's health is failing even more - each day she is weaker but she is still hanging in there, her will is indomitable!

My procedure went well yesterday - I am feeling a bit shaky after the general and experiencing a bit of discomfort but my doctor seems happy.  I just need to wait for the test results - which I will find out about on Monday week.  So fingers crossed!


Hopefully next post I can share some stitchy progress with you - I have not felt like stitching much, there has just been too much going on but I will back to it soon, I promise.

Blessings on you all,

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

big hugs Kaye.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Kaye! What a time you are having. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery and good test results. It is such a harrowing time when our elderly parents suffer ill health. You are in my thoughts. Big hugs to you xxx

Margaret said...

If you're anything like me, you can't stitch when you're under extreme stress. Lots of prayers for good test results both for your FIL and for you. So much to worry about. I hope you are holding out ok. Hope your recovery goes well.

Linda said...

Happy and sad for you Kaye. Glad to hear some things are better. AND, I know that your results will be negative. I am thinking about ordering a couple of the remaining cut thru charts if they are still available so you don't have to worry about them. Hope you feel better soon so you can get some stitching done.

Linda

Catherine said...

So glad your procedure went well....keeping you all in my prayers. Hope you can enjoy some stitching time this weekend.

Marsha said...

Blessings to you and your family.

Jeanette said...

Hugs Kaye. xx.

gracie said...

Keeping all of you in my thoughts...hugs to you.

Barb said...


We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you. Life has sure been dealing you stress! Thoughts and prayers are with you!

sharine said...

Big hugs Kayexx

Annette-California said...

Yes its hard to stitch when your so overwhelmed but I must say I did find stitching to be a great stress reliever for me at times. Praying that you will get good news regarding your tests.
love and hugs to you - Annette

Terri said...

Hugs and prayers!

cucki said...

Lots of love and blessings to you and your family xxx

Ariadne said...

Wishing you the best of results!AriadnefromGreece!

Vickie said...

Still praying for you all! So far, so good. Go give your kitties some lovin'.

Heritage Hall said...

Kaye dear, it sounds as though your plate is overflowing, but you also sound like the indomitable one...Here is hoping all good news on the test results front and improvement in Family
health. Enclosing you and yours
in prayer.

Sally said...

I missed your last post and several others as I am so behind but just wanted to send you lots of cyber hugs.

ricketyjo said...

Oh Kaye, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time at the moment. My thoughts are with you. Lots of love. x

Carol said...

Thinking of you, Kaye!

♥ Nia said...

Wishing you all the best! Strong hug to you sweetie xoxoxo

Valma said...

Lot's of love for you sweetie
I keep my fingers crossed
big big hugs
xxx

Denise SA said...

"Will keep you in my thoughts hoping for good test results

Kate said...

Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry I missed commenting on the original post but hopefully you know I'm always thinking of you anyway!

Sending some (((hugs))) across cyberspace.

ps look what happened to the Queen after her Annus Horriblis - her life got better and better and now she has heirs she can be proud of, three generations of them!

Shirlee said...

Continuing to offer up prayers for you & yours. {{{HUGS}}}

Dani - tkdchick said...

Take care of yourself Kaye!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...