Sunday 3 May 2020

Friday Night with Friends_April 2020

The night before last was Friday night which means it was time for Friday Night with Friends (FNwF) the virtual stitching night which is run by the wonderful Cheryll.

This Friday, I maintained my stitching on "Quiet Please - Cross Stitcher at Work", which is a freebie from Needleprint which you can find here.

I am getting so close to the end now that I can almost taste it - and it is yummy! lol!






If you would like to see what everyone else worked on for FNwF, please click on the pic below.

Friday Night with Friends

Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 


19 comments:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitching, you are making wonderful progress.

Lin said...

Beautiful stitching Kaye - such a lovely feeling to be near the end. xx

Mary said...

Such a fun pattern and great idea to get together virtually! Stay well. Mary

Susan said...

Lovely project - so apt!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, this is stitching up quickly! Love the colours you are using.

Tammy said...

That looks great!

Cheryll said...

Ohhhh can't wait to see this one. I love the colours ...
See you again this Friday for our 2nd stitching night... xox

Barb said...

What a cute stitch and such pretty colors. I hope you are staying well and have a good week!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kaye you do such beautiful work,well done it's looking fantastic ,stay safe my friend and take care xx

Karen's Korner said...

Love those colours that you are working with.

Julie said...

Lovely colours in this one, very pretty

Annie said...

Your stitching looks beautiful! The shine on those threads are amazing:)

Sam I Am...... said...

Lovely cross stitch piece! You're doing a beautiful job on it too. I printed it off so thank you for the link! I am doing Stitch Maynia right now so there are lots of 'starts'! Stay well and stay safe!

Bethan said...

Beautiful stitching - and I love the phrase x

Astrids dragon said...

So lovely, thanks for sharing it with us!

Margaret said...

I love all the close up pictures of your stitching. Beautiful!

Mia said...

Hi Kaye, thank you again for the lovely gifts.
Just to let you know that today I show them on my blog. Kisses, my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Ciao 🤗
per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
A presto
Giusi

Helen said...

Beautiful stitching as always Kaye.x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...