Sunday 26 April 2020

Smalls SAL_April (and March) 2020


The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread
On the last Friday of each month we post about the Small designs that we have stitched in that month.  Unfortunately, I never got around to posting last month, so this post covers both March and April.

So, Let's See, what Smalls have I finished since the end of February?

Well, to continue my obsession with our two cats - I stitched them as Christmas ornies:

Furio:


Milo:


Here are two pieces together:


The design is from one of the JCS Christmas Ornie mags but for the life of me I can't remember which one.  Once, I do, I will update for you.





You can see what all the other Smalls SALers stitched by going to this post on Mary's Threads.

Previous Smalls SAL posts for 2020:



Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 



15 comments:

Mini said...

Oh i love the cat ones...
The easter piece is lovely too.

Elfie said...

Your cat ornaments are so cute. In fact, all your Smalls are lovely.

Kay said...

I do like the cat ornaments, it has made me think that I should do something for our dog. x

Mary said...

Love Milo's ornament with the red hat...they are adorable and nice to have a quick stitch. I need to put one on my tree for my cat.

Lin said...

Cute little Christmas cats Kaye. xx

Barb said...

Such a nice collection of very cute smalls.

Cathy said...

Really cute cat ornaments! And it was a great idea to make them in the cats' colors.

Margaret said...

Such sweet ornies for your cats! Lovely Easter ornament too!

marly said...

How sweet are those kitty ornaments! Mine would have to have claws back stitched into the design.

I couldn't believe when you said last Friday of the month but OMGosh it IS!!!

Raewyn said...

Such fun and cute designs!! Love them!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love those cat ornaments, they look quite different in the two colour schemes.
I see you like to use up all your scraps of fabric too!

Mary said...

Very cute finishes. I love how you personalized the kitty design.

Julie said...

Lovely cat ornaments but the bunny gets my vote in this months post

Faith... said...

The kittens are so cute but I really love the bunny!

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, the kitties are adorable! I love how you made them your own. I think I'll have to look through my mags to find it.
A very sweet bunny, it looks great in that frame.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...