About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Monday, 17 December 2012

Final TUSAL for 2012!


Here is my rather late TUSAL jar - looking pretty full now.  I have obviously done lots of stitching this month as you can see from my month's ball of Orts.....

(but maybe it is really the lack of stitching.... all that frogging!)




Have a great day everyone,

hugs,

7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

What a beautiful jar of ORTs, even if they are from frogging. LOL

cucki said...

Super lovely Orts :)

Faith... said...

Your jar is very full and it looks great!

AnaCristina said...

i liked the angel
;-)

Mii Stitch said...

Your ort jar is very pretty!

Kaisievic said...

Thank you, she is pretty, isn't she? I love snow globes.

Stitching Noni said...

Love the snow globe :)
Great jar of ORTs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...