About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Monday, 10 December 2012

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3 progress...

Well, I am really liking stitching on this 25ct Lugana - very easy to see.  Here is my progress on Day 3 of Santa's 12 Days of Christmas.  This is my Sunday night SAL with Debbie and Linda.



You can see the outline of two of the three French Hens to come.

Have a great day everyone, off to work shortly for me,


hugs,

9 comments:

cucki said...

Great progress dear
Love for you xx

sharine said...

It is looking very nice:)

Anne said...

looking good!! :)

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely Sunday night stitching. :)

Linda said...

You made great progress in one day Kaye. I have a tad bit more done than that, so no more santa until next Sunday. lol

Linda

Valma said...

it's look pretty good =)
I love this kind of fabric
can't wait to see the 'French' hens =)
hugs
xxx

SoCal Debbie said...

Great stitching, Kaye! Shame on me... I haven't touched my Santa's 12 Days of Christmas for the last 6 weeks!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Good progress!

Caitlin Jordan said...

great stitching :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...