About Me

My Photo
My name is Kaye and I am 54 years old. I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Bon Voyage

Hi everyone, 

Sorry, I have been offline for a while but the internet is not working at home and as I am über busy at work trying to get everything finalised before I go overseas tomorrow I have had little or no time for my blog or even stitching.

I apologise to the winners of my giveaway and the Travelling Treasures, it has been madness at both work and home and that is all going to have to wait until I return at the end of March.

I will have limited visibility on FB (Kaye De Petro) and Instagram (Kaisievic) if you want some travel updates.

Below is the design I am taking away to stitch, pretty, isn't it?

See you all, in a month, love Kaye

27 comments:

sharine said...

Have a great time!

Christine M said...

Safe travels Kaye. Have a wonderful time.

Melody said...

have a safe and fun trip.

valerie said...

Safe travels Kaye! Hope you enjoy your trip.

Stitching Noni said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time away! Enjoy, stay safe! :o)
See you when you get back home with lots of stories to tell!!
Love the stitching you are taking with you :o)
Hugs xx

Sarah in Stitches said...

Have a great time, Kaye! :D

Thoeria said...

Have a super, safe trip Kaye!! Enjoy :)

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Have a great time! I was wandering which countries you will be visiting!AriadnefromGreece!

Justine said...

Safe trip Kaye! I love the piece you are taking with you to work on. It looks like there aren't too many colour changes.

Noela said...

Have a wonderful trip. Hugs....

CJ said...

Have a drink for me on your travels and be safe in this crazy world.

CJ in Texas!!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Safe journey Kaye; enjoy your travels xx

Chris said...

Safe travels Kaye!

Annie said...

Have a great, safe trip!

Vickie said...

That is a nice stitch you have picked out. Have a beautiful trip!

Margaret said...

Have a wonderful time!

Shirlee said...

Praying for you to have a safe & happy journey : )

Linda said...

Have a wonderful trip Kaye.

Linda

Barb said...

Have a good trip! Oh I love your new WIP. Love silhouettes.

stitchersanon said...

Wow, sounds hectic. Have a good trip xxx

AnaCristina said...

Simply Victoria said...

Have wonderful and safe travels!

Valma said...

I saw on FB that you're having a great time =)
enjoy
we're going to miss you
xxxx

Emma/Itzy said...

Have a great trip! I'm a friend on facebook so I am seeing your photos :)

Brigitte said...

Have a safe trip and great adventures!

KimM said...

I'm a little behind here……so will shout out:
"HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME!!!!"

cucki said...

Have a lovely time dear x