1. Worked hard at the 8.30 Aquaerobics class;
2. Spent an hour and a half stitching the binding on a quilt for a friend (this is a gift that has been a long time coming and I will tell the story on my May Gifted Gorgeousness post) with Furio trying to "help" - the deadline for getting the binding finished is the 18th May, which at this stage I am confident of meeting;
3. Knitted several rows of the baby blanket I am knitting for the son and daughter-in-law of a dear friend for their bundle of joy who is due to grace this Earth in early August - plenty of time to meet this deadline (although I want to stitch a Noddy design for the new baby, too);
4. Made roast pumpkin soup (sort of used this recipe) and my very favourite new thing to bake - focaccia rolls;
5. Tonight I am going to stitch on my Mystery SAL, "Wherefore Art thou" by Nora Corbett for Tudor Tuesday.
... and of course, here are some pics of most of this (but certainly not me at Aquaerobics!)
What more could you ask from life than to be creating a beautiful quilt for a friend with a kitty cat snuggling on your lap?
This is double knitted (ie two strands of wool and will be ombre - moving from dark blue to pale lilac)
So, yes, a very good day.