Sunday 17 June 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness_June Update



Click on the pic above to find out what Gifted Gorgeousness is all about whilst meanwhile I will show you my very scant June GG.....

As I have been obsessed with stitching on The Ice Skaters the past few weeks, I have not stitched much on Three Little Kittens.  This is actually where I was up to a month ago!


Click here to see all of the other gorgeous Gifted Gorgeousness.





hugs, 

P.S. Please don't forget to check on my Winners post to see if you are a Girl's Nest Giveaway #6 winner. Just click on the image below.  I have yet to hear from three of the winners - Joy from Days filled with Joy, JHM from Needleworkers Samplings and Tiffany from Tiffstitches A Blog, I have contacted all three in the best way that I can (not everyone has an email listed on their profile) but if anyone has better contact with them, I would appreciate you letting them know that they are winners.

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Just getting the ball rolling on comments.

Brigitte said...

I love the little cat with the blue ribbon around its neck. So sweet.

rosey175 said...

Nooo, the poor little kittens! But progress is progress! :D/

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with a very small amount of progress on your kitties!

Julie said...

Sweet kittys emerging.

Ariadne said...

Nice kittens!I haven't stitched much this month either.AriadnefromGreece!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...