Wednesday 5 July 2017

Happy 4th July...

... to all of my lovely stitchy, bloggy friends in the U.S.  May today be a great day for you all.




One of our board members is American and she had popped in for a meeting yesterday (the 4th for us here in Oz) and brought us these great cakes for morning tea - aren't they gorgeous?

hugs,
 

P.S. This is my second post for today in under five minutes - if you want to check out my earlier post, about my trip to Camperdown in the Western District, please click on the photo below.






3 comments:

Vickie said...

These are awesome! I am glad she could share a bit of America with you all! ;)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

The Cakes looks really awesome..that is so neat that she brought you 4th of July Decorated Cakes. So Cool Looking.

I just love reading your Blog...you have lots of neat Photos, and other things that I just love to look at.

Have A Very Lovely Day

Happy Stitching

Linda K

Margaret said...

Been catching up on all your posts. Enjoyed them all! Always love your alphabet ones, needless to say. :D

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...