Thursday 13 July 2017

Some advice please...

I am so close to finishing Afternoon in Paris by CCN 


(Sorry about the wavy lines - I am not sure why my camera is doing that.)

However, firstly I would like some advice on the flower motif along the bottom.  
This one on the left is how the pattern is designed with a flat sort of top on the flower.

But, I think I like it better how I have stitched it on the right....


 I would love to know what you all think, so, some advice please?  

Flat or pointy flowers?

hugs, 


P.S. Don't forget to check out Girls' Nest Giveway #4, it closes on Sunday morning.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaye i like the flower the way you did it and flat,good luck with your choice xx

deb said...

Hmmm... the flower looks nice both ways, but it's *your* piece of stitchery and it sounds like you prefer the "pointy" version better. I say go for it! ;)

Karyn said...

I love it both ways, Kaye, but your version adds dimension and some personalization, so I say go for that...but it is your WIP.
Hugs

Debbie said...

I like the points.

Kay said...

Pointy for me. x

Manuela said...

A wonderful finish.

Mii Stitch said...

Both look good!! Decisions, decisions!! :D

Brigitte said...

For me it would be the pointy version.

Carm said...

Kaye, the pointy ones are great!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I don't think you can go wrong with either. It looks fantastic! --Andrea

Carol said...

Love the pointed look, Kaye--this is such a lovely piece :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I vote for pointy flowers!

Tiffstitch said...

The pointy one seems more interesting and more flowery, especially with the colour change on the right, it seems like more petals involved or something?

Barb said...

I like the way you did it too. I often get those wavy lines on my photos too, I have no idea why!!

Unknown said...

I like it the way it was charted, but it is always fun to personalize your piece so go with what is pleasing to you.

Sarah in Stitches said...

I like the flower both ways, but if you like it pointy then that's how you should stitch it! :D

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...