Saturday 28 December 2019

Friday Frolics Returns.....

So, as I think that my blogging mojo may have returned - yay! Thanks to a push from my dear friend, Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, I felt the need to start my stitching regimes again, starting with my Friday Frolics. This is a very loose SAL, whereby I and any other member, will randomly pull out a WIP/UFO on a Friday and stitch on it.

As 2019 has been a year of stitching Christmas smalls (see my last post) - I thought that I would work on a Christmas WIP - "Snowflake Serenade" by CCN.

Please check it out at on my latest post, Nearly a New Year, on Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics.



Happy Stitching everyone, 

hugs, 

fri

2 comments:

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Oh dear, that looks terribly painful. But it looks like you had a beautiful Christmas!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay for another post. Nice Snowy Sampler too!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...