Sunday 7 February 2021

Janurary Out and About Round Up_2021_Part One

 Hello lovely fellow bloggers, 

Every now and then, I like to do a bit of a roundup of things I have been doing and seeing. This year I thought that I would try to have a monthly one, however, I seemed to have been quite busy so I am going to split it up into parts.  So here goes Out and About Round Up Part One for January.  

Warning: pic heavy!

I have still been going for walks although not every day now as Lockdown has ended and my gym has reopened (thank goodness).  But doesn't a vista like this just make you want to go rambling?



One Friday, in mid January, my two sisters and I went for High Tea at Stamford Park Homestead in Rowville.

From their website:

The magnificent Stamford Park Homestead was built in 1882 by the entrepreneurial Row family as a Gentlemans Residence. After many years of neglect the homestead and six acres of grounds have been sympathetically restored, allowing it to once again become the ‘jewel in Knox City’.

When I was young, growing up in Mount Waverley, Rowville was all countryside and where we used to go for family picnics. Now, it is part of the City of Knox (a council area of Melbourne) and is fully suburbanised - so different.

The Homestead was gorgeous and the High Tea, especially with a glass of bubbles, was delicious!

























Well, that is a lot of pics, so I am going to leave Part One now, watch out for the next part coming soon!

But before I go, I did want to remind you to check out my 1000th Post Giveaway, which I would love you to enter.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 








3 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the photos ,enjoy your day .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's always nice to see where you live and share some delicious cakes too!

Barb said...

I don''t know which I loved seeing more the pretty flowers or the yummy food. Both were a joy to see. I always love your posts where I get to see a bit of your beautiful country!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...