Friday 12 February 2021

TUSAL Report_February 2021...

In my last TUSAL post, I posted all of 2020's ORTs, this post today actually shows you January and February's ORTs.

Continuing my (somewhat intermittent) practise of photographing my ORTs with Objects I Love, I have taken a pic of my ORTs with my belated 60th birthday present (only two years and four months late - lol!) of the Light of Life. Gorgeous, isn't it?  It not only looks stylish but it will charge my phone and has bluetooth so that I can play my music or an audiobook whilst blogging or sewing! 


If you are wondering what I am talking about, TUSAL stands for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long, where we post each month's collection of ORTs (Old Ratty Threads). You can read all about it by clicking on the pic below:

Tusal

If you would like to see everyone else's TUSAL reports for February, please go to Daffycat's Blog and check out the comments section,


OR

You can visit the FB group

But before I go, I did want to remind you to check out my 1000th Post Giveaway

which I would love you to enter.


Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 


P.S. Melbourne has just gone into a snap five day full Lockdown, starting at 11:59pm tonight!  Aaagghhh!  Why, oh why, can't our State Government manage Hotel Quarantine properly?????


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very artistic photo!
Sorry to hear about the sudden lockdown. Hope it's over before ours is.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great photo, good orts collection too. Stay safe, stay well

marly said...

That is so cool!! Beautifully crafted wood shade.

FlashinScissors said...

Love the photo of your ORTS, Kaye!
Sorry to hear about your lockdown, hope it doesn’t last too long!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...