Wednesday 9 February 2022

New Kitten Stitching Happy Dance Blog

 Hello my Lovelies, 

The redoubtable and inspirational, Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, who has a sister blog called "Come Happy Dance with Me" has inspired me to start my own Happy Dance Blog, called "The Kittens are Happy Dancing".  Please click on the pic below if you would like to check it out. I am going chronologically and so the first four posts are from 2011 (but please do excuse the poor quality of the photos and yes, they are out of order already as I found a later Happy Dance post with an earlier (2010) finish - so annoying to be out of order alread - lol!).


hugs, 

2 comments:

Faith... said...

I will gladly check it out!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I shall be investigating further! You do know you can change the dates to anything you want in the past?
That's how I got mine in the correct order.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...